Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope all of your New Years Eve's were filled with claim chowder, chicken noodle soup, bingo and the Disney rockin' New Years Eve Countdown! (or something just as fun!!.)

Photobucket


And honestly who would have thought that Bingo could be so much fun. There were prizes involved which made the stakes much higher.Little One won two games in a row and for one of her prizes picked a Clementine orange. How can you not love a kid who will pass up a snack pack of Oreos for a Clementine orange?!?

There was also a very pathetic game of foozball between myself and my husband which had me yelling things like "YOU'RE CHEATING" and "STOP BLOCKING THE BALL" as he scored at will. I believe I actually scored three points for one of the games (one of those points was scored when he accidentally hit the ball in my goal). Let's be grateful there are no pictures from that debacle.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And we think that someone might want a big screen t.v. for his birthday this year!

Photobucket