Sunday, January 17, 2010

Staying home isn't so bad

Photobucket
When you stumble upon moments like this you realize that it doesn't matter where you are, as long as you are with your family it's all good.

Are you doing your PROJECT 365 ? This link gives a great description of what it is all about.

I worked on a 365 project last year that ended up being my "100 Days" project since I was only able to get through 100 straight days. If you are doing this project I urge you to PLEASE not be too hard on yourself. If you miss a day then skip that day and go onto the next OR just take extra pictures the next day and substitue one of those for the day before.
You aren't being judged on it and there is no wrong.
Also I think people get so hard on themselves thinking that the pictures all have to be these amazing works of art.
They don't!
Last year I took a picture of my dirty dishes !


Over at DESIGN HOUSE DIGITAL because they are going full steam on Project 365, each designer has come up with some great 365 kits to make compiling your days much easier.
I chose pieces from CARINA GARDNER'S 365 COLOR KIT , 365 A MONTH OF NUMBER STAMPS,DISTRESSED WHITE ON WHITE paper and an ESSENTIALS MASK.
I wanted to keep it all very simple so that the photo spoke for itself.

So, if you are thinking of starting a PROJECT 365 of your own it is never too late. Get out your camera and start snapping! You will be surprised how quickly you will get into a groove of having your camera with you.

Good luck!