Thursday, January 7, 2010

Creativity Overdrive

One of the many things that I love about being a Decorator at DESIGN HOUSE DIGITAL is seeing how someone can take the exact same products and create so many totally different layouts! This week on the DESIGN HOUSE BLOG there is a post with nine different decorators using designer SPENCER NUGENT'S products that you can see HERE.

I used his WITH LOVE paper pack.
Photobucket

Spencer has quickly become one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE designers. I love the whimsical designs and the colors that he uses.
This page I created using his LONDON BRIDGE argyles and plaids paper pack. And I also used one of TIFFANY TILLMAN'S Scrappable template's that are awesome. They are so easy to use. She has each layer broken out so you can deal with the background and pie pieces in four seperate steps and then the title and journaling are also on different layers.
LOVE THEM!!!
Photobucket