Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Little Jack-o-lantern

My little one has been working on pulling out one of her front teeth for the last two weeks. One afternoon last week I offered to help and apparently I pulled it the wrong way because she burst into tears and told me she no longer needed my help, she would do it herself!
Then the other day she came running to the car after school, put her cute little face up to the window and gave me a HUGE grin.
HER TOOTH!!!!
And it wasn't even the tooth she was working on it was the other tooth!
Now the original loose tooth is all wonky and sideways making her look like this little jack-o-lantern.
Perfect for Halloween!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Speaking of Halloween have you started your costume hunt?
We have and aside from finding some vampire teeth we are good to go :)