Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

I've been juggling lots and lots of balls in the air as of late and so far they have stayed in the air!
I designed some really fun shirts with my daughters kindergarten class for our school Arts Night. The shirts were auctioned off on Friday night.
I have also taken on some spring photography clients which has been awesome!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I mean c'mon, seriously, could those kids be any more beautiful!? The little girl is one of the most hysterical children I have ever met. I had the pleasure of doing her pictures a few times years ago (B.B. before baby when my world was turned upside down and shaken like a crazy snowglobe!) and I am happy to say she is still the same crazy beautiful spitfire she was the last time I saw her!
And the little boy....yummy!
I haven't seen him since he had big squishable cheeks and no hair! His aunt is a wonderful photographer living in Indiana so I was quite honored to be able to take his pictures this time around.
How about those curls? I was dying!


And on a seperate note of importance do not forget to head over to DESIGN HOUSE DIGITAL. They are continuing their Mad Mondays which include tons of great items on sale and one free item. See all todays specials RIGHT HERE.
More posts on my t-shirts and some fun hybrid projects with digial scrapbooking items to come!!