Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chicks and Bunnies and Allergies Oh My!

Before we get into the summer stuff let's do a quick check on the chicks...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had this great plan to stuff them all in my shirt and make a run for it. But then I came to my senses and realized that Tausha might realize it was me when they all just happened to disappear after our visit!
Carina has been nice enough to indulge my daughter with her rabbit obsession taking us over to the neighbors whenever Grace wants to see them....
Photobucket


It was windy on this particular day so she held "Twinkie" close and comforted her. Right now we are teetering on the fence about whether or not to get her this rabbit.
She has her name on a hold list for her and is absolutely smitten with her soft grey fur.
The only problem is that my daughter appears to be HORRIBLY ALLERGIC to rabbits!
By the time we get in the car to leave her eyes have nearly swollen shut, there are welts on her chest where the rabbit has been touching her, she sneezes out of control and is pretty much miserable.
It's super sad.
The last visit I gave her an allergy pill before we went to visit and it was a much better visit with no sneezing and welts. But will she have to take an allergy pill every day before visiting the furry little creature?
We have about 34 days to figure this out!