Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello Saturday

Photobucket
The girls went to see a musical version of James and the Giant Peach today with their grandparents. They gave it two enthusiastic thumbs up!
Photobucket
My son is wildly obsessed with Toy Story. He carries his three Buzz Lightyear toys with him all over the house, along with his Woody and Jessie and now his brand new Zurg. It takes him multiple trips to get them where he needs them to go. "Duzz, Duzz!" is his new battle cry.
Photobucket
It's official, one of my new secret pleasures is watching the Barbie boys compete in karate lessons. I usually play the part of the Barbie who has come to the dojo looking to take classes. Troy and Ryan (from Highschool Musical) then engage in some crazy karate moves.
"How come you guys aren't wearing clothes?" My Barbie always says as I try to stifle a giggle.
"Just pretend we are." States my exasperated youngest daughter as she twists and turns them through the air with a lot of grunting.
It's awesome!



Have you been watching Glee?
If you love clever then you need to watch this show!!!
I caught onto it midway through the season so today I had to go to Blockbuster and get Season 1. I am on episode 4 and it ROCKS!
Whoever writes that show gets my seal of approval because they are my new hero.



On a side note I was watching Season One Project Runway episodes that I tivo'd yesterday and I can't get the name Wendy Pepper out of my head.
She was one odd duck.


And look, I know this is not going to be a popular thing to say but today I stated out loud that I was very disappointed in you winter.
You really didn't do your job very well.
There was basically no snow and too much cold.
If it is going to be cold at least give us a winter wonderland.
Tonight I stood outside while the dog looked for a place to do his business and I listened to the silence.
There was a little snow on the ground from today but not much.
And all I can say is too little too late.
It's Spring so it's time for you to move on and I guess maybe we'll see you next year!



(All the wonderful frames are from Design House Digital's amazing Spencer Nugent. Sketchy Elements.)