Monday, December 28, 2009

Let's Begin

Christmas.
It's the most wonderful time of the year....with the kids jingle belling and everyone telling you be of good cheer!! Gosh how I love that song, everytime it came on the radio this holiday season I would burst out into joyful singing that had the kids in equal parts hysterics and amazement that I not only was singing but also acting out the song with hand motions!
I really enjoyed the holidays this year. I don't know if it had something to do with getting all of my Christmas shopping done early, or if I am finally settling nicely into being the mother of three that made it so calming? Whatever the reason it was truly wonderful.
Today I decided to start back up with a brand new Project 365. For those of you who don't know what this is, the idea is to take a picture a day for 365 days in a row. It ends up being a photo journal of your year.
I tried Project 365 last year and actually got through 100 days which I was quite proud of! I bound the 100 days in a BLURB book that is waiting to be printed as we speak.
Instead of waiting to start on January 1st I am going to start today!
He has just discovered snuggling into a nice blanket on the couch.
Photobucket